1. Find potential investment cases, participate in case ratings.
2. Market research, data analysis and feasibility analysis on potential cases.
3. Due Diligence, business negotiation and documents drafting for the potential cases.
4. Work closely with case management regarding the invested cases.
1. Masters Degree of above from prestigious universities.
2. Three years of experiences, successful cases would be preferred.
3. Strong logic analysis ability, communication ability, writing ability, enthusiastic about the industry and able to travel frequently.